Welcome back to Mimosas & Marionettes!
I can sincerely say that I am enjoying Blogmas probably more than you guys are. My life isn’t the most interesting life so I’m sure my post aren’t exhilarating for you. However it’s an awesome time for me because I feel very productive and blogging gives me that creative release I need in my life right now. I’ve been trying to stick to one haul/update on life and one beauty post. Alternating the two has been working for me so we will see how it goes from here.
Today I wanted to talk about my 2017 Goals! I didn’t want to make a list of new year resolutions because those never work out for me. In my opinion calling it a resolution in the past I’ve always hated myself if I couldn’t accomplish it within 1-3 months. So setting goals seems more appropriate for me!
Lets talk GOALS. 📝
In 2016 I realized that goals are extremely important in everyday life. I usually write things down daily in my bullet journal and that’s helped me stay on top of things. I love making list! Keeping a journal of basically all my list sounds a little ridiculous for some but it is so healthy for me and has helped me accomplish so much in such little time!
Here is a list of my business goals for 2017…
some of it might not make any sense to you but that’s okay!
- Earn a total of $10,000 on Poshmark or just online selling in general.
- Have at least 1000 listings available at all times starting in February!
- Have 100K followers by May 2017
- Follow 100K Poshers by February 2017
- Get into the habit of doing 50,000 self shares in 30 days
- Make $500 online consistently for 3 weeks in a row.
- Invest $100 into my business every month.
- Focus on using social media to improve my business
- Get back to 125lbs
- Slowly go full vegetarian
- Take better care of myself and visit the doctor regularly
- Stop biting my nails [it’s disgusting] 😷
- Start rising earlier and start going to bed earlier.
- Drink more water
- Focus on controlling my emotions/anxiety
- Stop beating myself up so much for spending money on things I want. Life is short. Spend the money!
- Grow my personal relationship with both of my parents
My goals might change between now and January but it feels so great writing them down and sharing them. Let me know if you have any similar goals in 2017 and how you plan to achieve them! In the mean time I’ll be back with more Blogmas!